A Court of Thorns and Roleplays
This site is still a work in progress! Please have patience with any typos or silliness being smoothed out.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This site is still a work in progress! Please have patience with any typos or silliness being smoothed out.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is an Introduction?

2 posters

Go down

What is an Introduction? Empty What is an Introduction?

Post by Admin Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:38 pm

The introduction forum is where you can say 'Hi!' to your fellow ACOTAR Roleplayers. You can write anything you fancy for this, be it what you like writing about, what books and music you're into, to who your favourite character and ships are. Or if you want to be really wild, what your favourite cheese is. We won't judge.

If you're unsure of what to write, you can fill in this quick ready-made form:

1. How You'd like to be known/referred to on the forum:
2. Your preferred pronouns:
3. Your favourite ACOTAR/TOG Characters:
4. Your favourite ships:
5. Who some of your OCs (Original Characters) are, if you have any:
6. What you love about reading:
7. Your favourite fanfic, if you read any:

Admin
Admin

https://acotar.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

What is an Introduction? Empty Re: What is an Introduction?

Post by nestathewildcat Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:20 am

Hello all! I recently discovered this board and joined up straight away.

1. How You'd like to be known/referred to on the forum: You can call me Elle Smile
2. Your preferred pronouns: she/her
3. Your favourite ACOTAR/TOG Characters: Nesta Archeron! I know a lot of people don't like her, but I simply adore Nesta. Lucien too! I'm more of an acotar fan than tog, but Nehemia, Manon and Chaol are precious.
4. Your favourite ships: I adore any crack ship. My faves are Nessian and Feyrhycien though.
5. Who some of your OCs (Original Characters) are, if you have any: I do! not any in SJM's worlds, though
6. What you love about reading: the way books give you ideas and make you feel so many different emotions, the feeling when you finish a book and just have to sit there in stunned silence
7. Your favourite fanfic, if you read any: I read a lot on tumblr and can't seem to always remember their names... BUT PRETTY GIRLS MAKE GRAVES DESTROYED ME (by squaddreamcourt)

nestathewildcat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum